Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2 Of the Maple Syrup Cleanse

This is going to be a rather short blog as i don't have much to say...

Today is the second day of my "Master Cleanse" of no solid food 'Diet"... I must admit its going great!!! I dont allow myself hungry so i'm never weak or dizzy or disoriented!! The "concoction" is actually not bad at all ***except i put too much pepper in the first batch hahaha*** but i haven't noticed any change in my energy level, but it seems my sense of smell has grown severly acute hahaha, i can smell food 2 miles away.... The day has been filled with good conversation so far with friends... I had a great conversation with my bro R Corbin Phillips about how crappy popular music has become and how much crappier it's probably going to get... you guys should check out his blog at http://corbinphillips.wordpress.com/ he's an amazing guy... anyway, i'm off to facebook and skype my life away... STAY STRONG FOLKS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your bro put too much pepper the first go round too lol enjoy

    ReplyDelete